Are you a Citizen of Speedville? If so, you can login here. If not, what are you waiting for? Join the Pit Crew and become a part of the Speedville Team and Community.
||The Speedville Pit Crew is the heart of the Speedville Community. At Speedville, we want to hear from you, the performance and motorsports enthusiast, and as part of the Pit Crew, you will have the capability to submit articles to be published on Speedville.com. Following a particular grassroots racing team or track? Working on restoring a car? Knowledgable about a rare piece of performance auto history? Let us know. Join the Pit Crew and submit your articles, pictures, videos and other original content. Our editors will review it, and then if they like it, they’ll publish it. And each time they publish an article of yours, you’ll receive valuable Pit Crew Miles.
As a member of the Speedville.com Pit Crew, you will be a member of the Speedville Community and can accrue points in several ways, moving up the Pit Crew ladder, giving you bragging rights on your friends.
|Pit Crew Levels and Speedville “Miles” to achieve them:
- Rookie Crew Member (0-99 miles)
- Utility Crew Member (100 – 299 miles)
- Tire Carrier (300 – 599 miles)
- Gas Man (600 – 999 miles)
- Tire Changer (1000 – 1499 miles)
- Jackman (1500 – 2499 miles)
- Car Chief (2500 – 3999 miles)
- Crew Chief (4000 – 5999 miles)
- Rookie Driver (6000 – 9999 miles)
- Championship Driver (10000 – 19999 miles)
- Team Owner (20000 + miles)
- Publish an Article – 50 miles
- Comment on Article – 10 mile
- Referral and Sign up of New Pit Crew Member – 20 miles
|And as an added bonus, as a Pit Crew Member, you’ll receive the weekly SpeedFeed eNewsletter directly to your inbox, including special contests and features.